Creative Partner offers custom home remodeling services in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in kitchens and bathrooms. We’re your one-point contact from consultation to completion of your project. Owner and remodeling coach, Petra Jakobskrueger, works with you to obtain a clear picture of what you like to accomplish and she’s excellent in helping you to find the style that works for you.
As a non biased third-party, Petra is able to give you a reality-check or discuss your vision before purchasing a “fixer-upper”, review your remodeling plans with you, or suggest alternate and sometimes more cost-effective solutions, materials or designs.
Creative Partner specializes in the following home improvement services:
- Home Improvement Consultation
- Kitchen and Bathroom Design & Planning
- Construction Project Management
- CP Contractor Network
Why Work With Us?
Remodeling your home is always stressful and costs a lot of time, money, and energy. Often you end up paying more than you’d planned on. Creative Partner helps you to take the hazzle out of your remodeling project. Petra helps to:
- Relieve your stress and anxiety
- Save you valuable time
- Enhance the process through education, planning, and guidance
- Design your project functional and to your needs. Petra spends time in your kitchen to see what works and what doesn’t work for you.
- Manage your remodeling project with confidence and prudent decision-making.
- Break down the confusion of an overwhelming workload into manageable elements.
- Make the selection of products and materials fun. Petra knows where to shop.
- Get vendor and supplier discounts and save money.
- Shop without restrictions wherever you like and not just at one store.
- Keep your sanity.
Projects We May Work On Together:
- Your bathroom was built 20+ years ago and you need a plan to “bring it up to date”.
- Your kitchen is in desperate need of remodeling and you sure could use help finding an economical and attractive solution.
- You just purchased a rental property and need advice for getting it rentable quickly.
- You want to sell your home and need help getting it ‘salable’.
“Simple updates that make a difference –including a bigger bottom line.”
- You have a vision for your home improvement project but don’t know how to fit it
into your budget and busy schedule.