Creative Partner is an interior design firm, offering a complete range of design services from concept to planning to construction management. We specialize in kitchen and bath remodeling, space planning, as well as floor plan design for home remodels and additions. Creative Partner creates beautiful, modern as well as elegant, traditional designs, helping you plan your complete project from start to finish.
What sets Creative Partner apart from other interior design companies in the area is Petra Jakobskrueger’s European background. She’s designed her first kitchen in 1991 in Germany which is still in place. German kitchen design is all about combining excellent functionality with a beautiful design. Petra Jakobskrueger has high quality standards, discerning taste, and the ambition that clients enjoy the experience and quality of service. Our team helps visualizing various design options with 3D views of your space and often sees possibilities you didn’t even think of, like moving walls or changing the floor plan to best fit for your life style.
Petra Jakobskrueger works with each client to really understand their vision, functional needs, design preferences, and budget. She designs your new kitchen, bathroom, or home addition with your wishlist in mind and makes sure the finished project fits exactly your style and needs. Petra’s immaculate attention to detail, her exquisite European style, and her straight forward approach to things are invaluable assets for any remodeling project.
Benefits of working with Creative Partner
Remodeling your home is always stressful and costs a lot of time, money, and energy. Often you end up paying more than you had planned on. Our team takes the hassle out of your remodeling project by:
- Reviewing your remodeling ideas, needs, and budget with you.
- Designing your project functional and to your specific needs. We spend time in your home to see what works and what doesn’t work for you.
- Enhancing the process through detailed project planning and professional guidance.
- Relieving your stress and anxiety to keep your sanity.
- Saving you valuable time by taking advantage of our expertise.
- Breaking down the confusion of an overwhelming workload into manageable steps.
- Making the selection of products and materials fun.
- Getting vendor and supplier discounts to save you money.
- Suggesting alternate and sometimes more cost-effective solutions, materials, and designs
- Avoiding costly mistakes by having an experienced home remodeling consultant from start to finish of your project.