Creative Partner is your premier kitchen and bath remodeling specialist. German-born owner Petra Jakobskrueger has high quality standards, discerning taste, and the ambition that her customers enjoy the experience and quality of her service. She’s an expert in understanding your needs and listens closely to what you want. Petra designs your new kitchen or bath with you in mind and makes sure the finished project fits exactly your style and needs, combining excellent functionality with beautiful design.
As a non biased third-party, Petra is able to give you a reality-check, review your remodeling plans with you, or suggest alternate and sometimes more cost-effective solutions, materials, or designs.
Why Work With Creative Partner?
Remodeling your home is always stressful and costs a lot of time, money, and energy. Often you end up paying more than you’d planned on. Creative Partner helps you to take the hassle out of your remodeling project by:
- Relieving your stress and anxiety
- Saving you valuable time
- Enhancing the process through education, planning, and guidance
- Designing your project functional and to your needs. Petra spends time in your kitchen to see what works and what doesn’t work for you.
- Managing your remodeling project with confidence and prudent decision-making.
- Breaking down the confusion of an overwhelming workload into manageable elements.
- Making the selection of products and materials fun. Petra knows where to shop.
- Getting vendor and supplier discounts and save money.
- Shopping without restrictions wherever you like and not just at one store.
- Keeping your sanity.
Projects We May Work On Together:
- Your bathroom was built 20+ years ago and you need a plan to “bring it up to date”.
- Your kitchen is in desperate need of remodeling and you sure could use help finding an economical and attractive solution.
- You want to sell your home and need help getting it ‘salable’.
“Simple updates that make a difference –including a bigger bottom line.”
- You have a vision for your home improvement project but don’t know how to fit it
into your budget and busy schedule.